What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Hypochondria personified.

That´s not me, for sure... I always have paracetamol at home but I rarely take it. I don´t take meds, except for one pill I have to take every morning -no, it´s not the kind of pill that gets you high- I´m one of the healthiest persons I know and I go to see my doctor once every two years cause he misses me... :cool:

You rarely take parasetametadol? Seems like you are always talking about having it in the morning! I have not been getting any relief from the meds I have been taking, so my co worker gave me a Claritin. That seems to be making some headway.

Mucinex is medicine straight from the angels.

Perhaps I am just warped, but that word sounds like the conglomerated something one would inadvertently see while dumping a wastepaper basket full of snotty tissues from a sick person's bedroom.

"Ewww ... look at all that mucinex!" :P

You rarely take parasetametadol? Seems like you are always talking about having it in the morning!

I take it once or maybe twice a week, in the morning, when I didn´t sleep much and my bones&body are aching from lack of rest, or excess fun... I have a coffee and a parawhatchacallit and I´m myself again in 10 minutes. :cool:

(If I took it every day it would be hooked on codeine... :shades: that wouldn´t be funny at all and parastuff wouldn´t do anything to me then.)

I hardly see a living soul, I'm up in my attic-room studying all day while the sun is shining outside, the most exciting moment of my day would be the evening meal.

And yet, I feel happy, I don't get it :/

Edited by Guest