What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It´s crazy, I come home at night and check my other life I love and miss so much (songfacts and songfactors) and there´s plenty of posts I won´t even be able to read and enjoy... :/... too good I have a three days holiday!! :) But that should be on the "What sweetens your whatever" thread... :cool:

1. I was passed off for a promotion this week. This wouldn't be bad if I knew the person who was promoted was better than me... but she isn't.

2. The other agencies are staffed with lazy imbeciles. I wouldn't mind this if they had nothing to do with my work, but they do. It makes me wish I took their attitudes towards my work, but I'm so obsessive-compulsive I just could not possibly do sloppy work and look like a slob the way they do on a daily basis.

3. I just got word that this weekend is shot.

I need an exit strategy from this :beatnik:

That´s life... :P I often see how social climbers and narrow minded people go very far... and up... in their jobs... :/

Some brownies for you, BA...(I just read that you don´t have brownies... well, you can give them to some girl who likes them... ;) )

chocolate-brownies.jpg

Edited by Guest

I rarely stress. One might as well call me "sans souci" :beatnik: I can count the number of times I was stressed this year in one hand. I'm usually tired and fatigued and listless - there's little to get excited about. The good thing is that it's not really boredom: I could watch the movies, listen to the albums, and read the books from my collections; wear new clothes whenever I want; walk around the nearby pond and woods whenever I want; eat all the pixie sticks and ice cream I want; stay up as long as I want; call in sick at work any time I want hahaha.

Has anyone seen Eric Rohmer's Le Rayon Vert and Conte D'Ete? I guess it was like deja vu, or looking in a mirror.

For the past several days it seems like something crappy has happened every day. And I'm not talking about, "My cat just hurled on the carpet!" I'm talking about really bad life-altering things. And because of Andy and his attitude, I have found it relatively easy to roll with it and for the most part keep a smile.

Then today a man walked into our shop, an old and wonderful customer, who told us in the past two weeks he's been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, his cancer has returned, and while in the doctor's office receiving this devastating news, he suffered a heart attack.

Which goes to prove that no matter what your troubles are, someone (almost) always has it worse. In light of his situation I'm glad that I haven't allowed the crap in my life these past few days get me down.

You'd have to post that :beady: I came here to gripe about losing an earring :beady: :beady: Now it seems shallow and fickle and superficial :beady: :beady: :beady:

But I love those earrings :puppyeyes: I got them as a birthday gift this year :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: They would jingle-jangle when I walked cos they had these little tinklybells on them :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

NO WAY... I'm more stressed out than BA

The Ferrari's MINE! :jester:

NOOOOOOO!!! You cannot have the Ferrari. You would only run over the poor little frogs with it. Edna needs to give the car to the other lady. :couch: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Edited by Guest