What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

You gave the guy a chance and it did not work out. Sounds like he has not learned to control his mood swings and is not ready to hang with people that are more advanced socially. You dont have to be mean to him or ignore him, but you sure dont have to hang with him.

Because he´ll mess with your brain and heart. People with constantly changing moods drive other people nuts... :stars:

Thanks guys, you're making me feel better about not really wanting to hang out with him anymore. I'll see him at the debs in September, most likely not before then, cos I don't really want to see him. If he's aggressive at the debs, then I will have had already more than enough of his annoying moodiness. Thanks for the help everyone who did help. He's done enough damage to me already, as it is.

So that's that for now, I can see that people want me to stop posting about this, but I'll post an update in September.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking after my grandmother's cat till Sunday

Hope you find the cat soon, Fin. I´m sure she/he went for a ride, they always do...

I love my cats. I coud never think I´d come to say such a thing because I disliked pets, children, flowers, springtime, etc...

I'm not in the Navy, BTW. Nor a pirate. That would've been, "ARRR Matey!!!"

Hoist him up on the yardarm!~~~

If he doesn't drownest in thou ruttish clay-brained flirt-gill then nothing will/or thou sanctimonious boil-brained skainsmate!

'Cuse me, I dig quoting Shakspere

:P

Well, I did get up thrice during the night because he refused to come home with me (not because it's me, but because it's so nice outside). :stars:

I have a vision of Fin running around in pajama pants holding a flashlight and going yard to yard in grandma's neighbor hood calling for Fluffy the cat. Just to have the silly cat give him the "who me look" when he tries to coax him home :laughing:

You do know you are bigger then the cat and your the boss right Fin :shades: