What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

Look, politicians in other countries boost their campaigns by boasting how under their leadership (insert country here) will not cowtow to the US.

I have no problem with our candidates putting the US first. None at all.

BTW, Obama's got my vote. Nobody's even close.

Note to Hillary: Desperation doesn't become you.

Note to Bill Clinton: How did you become such a buffoon?

Note to McCain: Conservative Republicans think it's cute when you show anger. I guess we'll be seeing more of that, huh?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I woke up perfectly fine today, but in first period I suddenly felt nauseous, so I ran out of the room and went to the bathroom, almost running into someone on the way there. I knelt down to the porcelain throne, expecting to hurl a sacrifice into it, and promptly blacked out. Had somebody been in there, they would've thought I overdosed or something. I came to curled up on the bathroom floor soaked in cold sweat (at least I hope it was cold sweat). I went home and slept for about five hours, but I still feel like I've been hit by a train.

I'm down to my last beer and it's kinda chilly outside. It's not dangerously cold, but enough that I don't want to leave the warmth of the house just to walk all the way to the beer store. Then I gotta lug all that beer back home which is back-breaking labor! I actually wish my roomie was home so I could get a ride ( like usual!) :crazy:

Ever get a call from someone and you think they're calling because the want to talk to you and hang out? You pick up the telephone and they need you to do something. Hahaha. That left a bitter taste in me mouth. Of course, I said, "F*** no." I feel sorry for the kids who think I'm dependable when the only time they call is for something they want :beatnik: