What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a hard-working kid and being on the farm was a vacation for me. But I gotta say that Joe is right: find something that is actually PART-time. This job will drain your energy and you won't be able to enjoy your days off.

The fact that I have a Theater studies retake AS exam today grinds my gears. Also the fact that my so called "friends" can't accept me for who I am. It's stupid, their the ones with the problem not me!! I'm not abnormal or a freak, I mean, they can forgive mass murderers and say they are going to heaven but they say that I am going to hell???? I haven't killed anyone and they can't forgive me for who I am yet they could if I killed someone?? Man, My friends SUCK!!

I havn't slept well in ages. I woke up a few times this morning. I played my PS2 for a while at 7:30am, and then I went back asleep. I was really in the zone of sleep. I also stupidly turned my phone on aswell. I was really in the zone of sleep, and I got a text from my friend Matthew at 9:30am!!. That was really annoying. How can people be so tactless and send a text so early in the morning??. It was partly my fault though. :D

I'm on my summer holidays now though. I went to bed at 1am, oops. I write in my diary though you see. I started at the start of this year, and havn't missed a day. I tried twice before, and failed. But not this time. I'll keep a diary every year from now on.

Are you a boarder in a school or something??.

9:30??? Thats not early, I have to get up at 7am six days a week

buncha sissies. I get up at 5:45 every morning for school. I get Sundays to sleep in because I don't belong to the God Squad, so no churches are ever graced by my presence.