What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

I have a friend who I havn't seen in a very long time, ever since his mother died of cancer. A few years ago I was talking to him and he was telling me how his mother had had cancer a few times before, and he found it very annoying and stressful. And now, his mother is gone. He lives in the house on his own most of the time. His dad lives somewhere else, and his sister lives somewhere else too. I feel for him. I don't remember his mother well, but I remember her and my friend and his sister being amazed that I could read in a moving car. This was during the summer that I was reading Order Of The Pheonix.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actully, I have a job as a Chamber-Maid, I just haven't started it yet. I earn five pounds an hour with my other job, which I have started, as a gardener, I work very hard with my exams and revision, I'm an agony Aunt for anyone who wants to unload their problems and I teach others about nature....Out-of-work bum? Who you talkin' to?

Bloof, I'm teasing you because I thought you missed the meaning of Marc's post, "It sounds like morning sickness. Do you fancy dill pickles and ice cream?"

Morning sickness and craving pickles and ice-cream are euphemisms (accurate ones BTW) for early pregnancy.

My "overhead" comments refer to Marc's comment being over your head as in, "You missed it!"