Christ Cruise-ified

Red Fish

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that´s it, Elvy... all the "Hay-SOOSes" chatting, blogging, etc... and there is plenty of them, it´s a very common name in the hispanic countries.

I even had a spanish boyfriend called Jesus (Hay-SOOS) some weeks after I came to Spain... :cool:

Ya know, if the world ends in the next 20 years, i hope Tom Cruise is the LAST one left on the planet...why?...i dont know, i just think he deserves to be the last one on the planet when it blows up or implodes or crashes into mars or whatever the heck its gonna do.

The real Jesus will come a second time and then he will think Twice.

tomcruisejesus.jpg

Man, Buddy Christ would b***h slap the heck outta him!

The thing with the Beatles is that they are considered the best band ever, so if you don't think they're the best band ever, they're overrated to you.

Is scientology even a religion? I mean, do they have a system of beliefs? Do they have any overall stances on ethics and ethical issues?

Is scientology even a religion? I mean, do they have a system of beliefs? Do they have any overall stances on ethics and ethical issues?

I have had a very bad experience with scientology. Not that I´ve been there but a friend of mine did. We grew together, we were in school together, she had some psychiatric troubles and when she was twebty or so she got into scientology. Some years later she disappeared, she had been brainwashed by them and I believe she ended up in an asylum or something. Not that eveerybody would be in the same situation but I know it´s a kind of a sect.