The Top Ten Game

RonJonSurfer

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edna, Phil could play the piano. He wouldn't have to sing !

I thought of including Michael Jackson, but at least the Kids would have someone to play with. He could bring his monkey too.

Top Ten Musicians you wouldn't ask to a party. AND, why not

10.Jessica Simpson. My Wife would never let me hear the end of it.

9. Phil Collins

8. The Proclaimers. "I'd like you to meet Charlie - or is it Craig ? Sorry !"

edna, Phil could play the piano. He wouldn't have to sing !

I thought of including Michael Jackson, but at least the Kids would have someone to play with. He could bring his monkey too.

9. Phil Collins. Cause I jut don´t want him around.

9. Phil Collins

7. Keith Richards: I have a small jar of volcanic ash on my fireplace mantle and wouldn't want him to get any ideas.

Oh Shawna. :laughing:

Top Ten Musicians you wouldn't ask to a party. AND, why not ???

9. Phil Collins. Cause I just don't want him around.

7. Keith Richards: I have a small jar of volcanic ash on my fireplace mantle and wouldn't want him to get any ideas.

6. Jona Lewie. He wouldn't come out of the kitchen.

5. Axl Rose : because he's a dick and would likely trash your house for no good reason , and get the cops called on you .

5. Axl Rose : because he's a dick and would likely trash your house for no good reason , and get the cops called on you .

4 Michael Jackson. Everybody would be staring at him and that would sort of make us feel uneasy.

4 Michael Jackson. Everybody would be staring at him and that would sort of make us feel uneasy.

3. Gene Simmons. He would take over your party & it would end up somewhere else.

3. Gene Simmons. He would take over your party & it would end up somewhere else.

2. Leslie Gore-She'd cry if she wanted to.

2. Leslie Gore-She'd cry if she wanted to.

1. The Beatles - They don´t want to spoil the party...

Top Ten Concerts you remember for something:

1- Lenard Cohen. Once he came onstage nine times for the encores. People were leaving before he did.

2. Jefferson Airplane - Halloween night 1969 - the outrageous costumes... gotta revolution

1- Lenard Cohen. Once he came onstage nine times for the encores. People were leaving before he did.

2. Jefferson Airplane - Halloween night 1969 - the outrageous costumes... gotta revolution

3. Alice Cooper - Just generally outrageous. 14 years old, my first concert, my first "trip".

3. Alice Cooper - Just generally outrageous. 14 years old, my first concert, my first "trip".

4. Radiohead - their first tour, in a small theater here. Some dudes threw stuff on the stage, and Thom Yorke called them "bloody skullcaps" and walked off the stage for about 15 minutes.

4. Radiohead - their first tour, in a small theater here. Some dudes threw stuff on the stage, and Thom Yorke called them "bloody skullcaps" and walked off the stage for about 15 minutes.

5. Stevie Nicks ~ back in the day paid $80 apiece for 4-row-on-the-floor tickets (it was a lot then!), and then some 7' tall troglodite stood up the whole show right in front of me, so I missed almost the whole thing.

5. Stevie Nicks ~ back in the day paid $80 apiece for 4-row-on-the-floor tickets (it was a lot then!), and then some 7' tall troglodite stood up the whole show right in front of me, so I missed almost the whole thing.

6. Luna Chicks - The lead singer pulled out her tampon & threw it into the crowd, it hit me in the forhead while I was crowd surfing the pit.

6. Luna Chicks - The lead singer pulled out her tampon & threw it into the crowd, it hit me in the forhead while I was crowd surfing the pit.

7. The Damned - At a concert in a small club, Rat Scabbies -drummer- was very angry, he took a cymbal and threw it to the crowd. No heads fell on the floor, thanks god allmighty...

7. The Damned - At a concert in a small club, Rat Scabbies -drummer- was very angry, he took a cymbal and threw it to the crowd. No heads fell on the floor, thanks god allmighty...

8. Neil Young at the Horde Tour in 19...97..ish. It was raining so hard (a virtual hurricane) that Neil wore one of those yellow raincoats like Paddington, while playing a 12-minute version of "Like A Hurricane". He only played 11 songs (really long ones, however) and ended up with a case of pneumonia.

8. Neil Young at the Horde Tour in 19...97..ish. It was raining so hard (a virtual hurricane) that Neil wore one of those yellow raincoats like Paddington, while playing a 12-minute version of "Like A Hurricane". He only played 11 songs (really long ones, however) and ended up with a case of pneumonia.

9. Saw Traffic in 1973 on Halloween night in Madison Square Garden. Drummer Jim Capaldi played about three beats, then fell over wasted into his drums and we never saw Jim the rest of the night. Someone replaced him. Great show though.

9. Saw Traffic in 1973 on Halloween night in Madison Square Garden. Drummer Jim Capaldi played about three beats, then fell over wasted into his drums and we never saw Jim the rest of the night. Someone replaced him. Great show though.

10. Journey opened for the Stones in 1981 at the old JFK Stadium in Philly. It was the first show of the tour, and the fans were freakin' to see the Stones. Journey was booed mercilessly and pelted with food and beer and sh*t, and Steve Perry dropped the microphone after four or five songs and walked offstage. It was a most triumphant concert.