Give me the answer, I'll give you the question

Mike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pompous lady that thought using an umbrella would make her fly and the chimney would have been cleaned by the very inefficient chimney sweep. :)

These two dogs sucked the same pasta noodle during a beautiful night in Italy.

(Struther Martin - Cool Hand Luke) "What we have here ... is failure to communicate."

:help:

Marcus, my man ... did you ever watch the Johnny Carson Show when he did his Great Carsoni (or some such name) skits, wearing an oversized turban? Carson would hold a sealed envelope up to his temple, blurt out an answer - ostensibly mysteriously divined in his mind at that moment - and then open the envelope to read a fittingly funny question inside. Remember that bit? This game is sort of like that. The previous poster has provided the "answer" to which the subsequent poster offers a (hopefully) amusing question that could have been fitted to that previous "answer." So the first sentence you post here should always be in question form and then the second line you post (allowing for broad interpretation) is in a statement or answer form, for the next poster to assign the fitting question.

Hope that helps and doesn't further muddy the water for you. :thumbsup: