Any MJ Fans?

choccyclaire

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"I've been mad for #%&*@$* years, absolutely years, been over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands..."

=:P :crazy:

• 2 months later...

Actually I'm pretty positive I know exactly where they came from, why they were here & where they must've gone crawling back to.

One day, I accidentally stumbled upon this MJ Lovers site, which is roughly the same scenario as songfacts, except every single thread / forum is about Michael Jackson! They cover everything you could possibly not want to know about Jacko, like "I wannabe be his Pet Monkey" to more intrusive topics regarding Fantasy fulfillment.

After embarking upon this scary place, I immediately sent a message on AIM to my best buddy from the boards: Chris aka RogerWaters. We then notified other users [CyberMonkey, Jilliette, Cosmo, etc.] {if memory serves correctly, I could be wrong about who else we dragged into this!} We had a flame attack dispute on them at their territory. They must've finally found their way to this site for revenge.

~ True Story

I apologize to all the Songfactors, who had to endure our payback, while we were absent away from the conflict.

One day, I accidentally stumbled upon this MJ Lovers site... After embarking upon this scary place, I immediately sent a message on AIM to my best buddy from the boards: Chris aka RogerWaters. We then notified other users [CyberMonkey, Jilliette, Cosmo, etc.] {if memory serves correctly, I could be wrong about who else we dragged into this!} We had a flame attack dispute on them at their territory. They must've finally found their way to this site for revenge.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Radhika, I'm only skeptical; it was all an assumption that something went wrong; I second guess the flame attack on their site was the cause of this, I doubt they remember, or are probably more concerned with their constant tauntings & lashes in real life.