Fantasy Baseball Season 2 : The Revenge

Kevin

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's begun. We are such fanatics. Live opening day coverage of opening day in the new stadium is on at 6 am. People calling in sick, TVs' being brought into the workplace (mine), Pep rallies at the local bars starting at 10 am!! St Louis will again today be a sea of red.....

GO CARDINALS!! :thumbsup:

It's begun. We are such fanatics. Live opening day coverage of opening day in the new stadium is on at 6 am. People calling in sick, TVs' being brought into the workplace (mine), Pep rallies at the local bars starting at 10 am!! St Louis will again today be a sea of red.....

GO CARDINALS!! :thumbsup:

Fortunately we got the game today , too , as Ohka and Taguchi were playing and there were no Yankee or Mariner games . Looks beautiful , Cee-Cee ... and what a debut game ! :thumbsup:

SO! :) I like So.

Started off right, didn't they? It was pretty amazing. Mulder couldn't have been better, and the boy can hit! It was fitting that Albert hit the first homerun, and Rolen seems like he's really back. St Louis is pleased tonight! :)

La Russa should've let Mulder stay in though. I could've done without Issy's points. He should have let Mulder have the game.

Holy Smoke ! Nice points today , RJ ! Great ( and rather rare ) when everyone chips in a few ( at least 5 , it looks like ) points like that ... Glad you didn't have more pitchers playing , too - you mighta routed us ! ( Even your bench was hot ) :doh: :P

I got some big bats in my lineup, they just haven't come alive yet. Kevin, I put some guys on the DL, but It is not letting me replace them. It says my roster is full. What's up with that? Have all you Cardinal fans read Larussa's book about that 3 game series with the Cubs. I liked it. The man eats and sleeps baseball.

Yeah , your bunch are taking their time , Phil . You can only put 1 guy on the DL . Others will either have to take up bench space or be dropped -your call . To put 1 guy on the DL , simply use the menu to to place him there , and then click "Submit Changes " at the bottom of the roster page first - or he will not be recognized as being on your DL - and you can't pick anyone up . Once you do that , look to the top of your roster page : if it says " You have one (1) empty space on your roster " ( or something like that ) - then you can pickup another player .

Also , ( for all ) if you pick up a player , check the next calendar day's roster lineup : that player will now appear on your bench - not automatically put in an empty lineup position . You have to put him in a position and then again , click "Submit Changes" .

I got some big bats in my lineup, they just haven't come alive yet. Kevin, I put some guys on the DL, but It is not letting me replace them. It says my roster is full. What's up with that? Have all you Cardinal fans read Larussa's book about that 3 game series with the Cubs. I liked it. The man eats and sleeps baseball.

Yes it, and he, are amazing! Truly a great manager.

And you are right, that's all he thinks of. From every angle. So you know phil, all you Cardianls fans consists of elvy and I. We're the stubborn missouri mules around here. There's a couple yankee fans (yuck) mets fans (mets are pond scum, gotta be old like me to know that...oh you are!) and I don't know about the rest. Don't try to tell elvy or anything about our beloved cards though. We won't listen.

As you can see I'm back home. #10. I picked up a couple hitters, but if anyone needs a good pitcher, them I've got! I'll give up anyone (maybe) except Carp.

Kevin....you shut yo' mouf! :)

oh and joe....you don't want to bench eckstein when we're at home. But I guess you saw that.

Edited by Guest

Holy Smoke ! Nice points today , RJ ! Great ( and rather rare ) when everyone chips in a few ( at least 5 , it looks like ) points like that ... Glad you didn't have more pitchers playing , too - you mighta routed us ! ( Even your bench was hot ) :doh: :P

I shocked myself with that barrage...if my pitching is going to be mediocre, I better hit the stuffing out of the ball. Despite CC's aversion to The Mets, my grouping of Delgado, Wright, Beltran and Reyes are paying off for now.

It's way too early in the season for back flips, but 80 somethin' points was a good day. Even with that I'm in first by a few points....might be gone tonight, it's raining in New York..no Mets game, no RonJonSurfers fantasy points.