Rate the last thing you read

Batman

for the george carlin thing he blamed people instead of god half the time and says its gods doing and subscribes to predestination which is a misconception as well as sunday being the sabbath and the eversocliche heaven or hell idea and says it helps if you can see god yet he undoubtedly believes in the wind cant deal with negative self-image i wont bother going into the rest cuz i dont care enough since ive seen all this before

While your at it, ask God to gimme a new pair of roller skates, free unlimited tacos, a job, and a personal concert from Ryan Adams, and why don't you throw in a little common sense, patience, understanding, and growing up a little for yourself?

oh look at me im an adult youre just a stupid kid oh ho ive caught you now havent i yes youre just not grown up enough to understand it and id ont even have to argue

it sounds like youre the one who needs to grow up, toots

also ba just wanted to note that lots daughters did that of their own accord

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Namhage, I've lived through an alcoholic father, daily anxiety and panic attacks, being unemployed, and million other things. Your pissings do not amuse or hurt me. Take my advice and grow up your damn self.

And for pity's sakes, capitalize and punctuate. ee cummings did a fantastic job at being ee cummings so you didn't have to.

Namhage, I've lived through an alcoholic father, daily anxiety and panic attacks, being unemployed, and million other things. Your pissings do not amuse or hurt me. Take my advice and grow up your damn self.

And for pity's sakes, capitalize and punctuate. ee cummings did a fantastic job at being ee cummings so you didn't have to.

since when did i bring up all that crap

your comment towards poetrychick was condescending and uncalled for and now youre acting like the victim here

Lay off the Christianity, people!!! There are OTHER religions in the world and if ANY of you say another missionary WORD, I shall sic 30000000 gods on you :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hereby declare I am offended by your egotistical ramblings since I have little ot nothing (yes... NOTHING!) to do with your religion and would like you all to please shut up about it. Your beliefs are strange and alien to me. One more preachy word and I will start quoting from the Bhagvad Gita. You dig? :beady:

You know who you are :mad: :mad:

Agreed. Bhagavad Gita is a very interesting read just as the bible is.

Songfacts may not be the best place to talk about religion but it IS a place where people can express themselves in their own way. We have given you a coloring book (Random Thoughts).

I or no one will dispute that!

Delete button on stand-by.

My Bhagvad Gita knowledge ain't all that good... But I know the Ramayan forwards and backwards and the Mahabharat slightly less well (only because it's so complicated). The Bhagvad Gita is a part of the Mahabharat you know? It's supposed to be Krishna talking to Arjun at Kurukshetra (the battlefield) as narrated to the king. I know the Vedas least of all - they're interesting though - full of ancient wisdom (which may appear fascinating or quaint depending on how it's lasted the test of time).

Thanks, Radhi... :) I love to hear about your religion... we should all learn about it. Religion should be knowledge, just like a novel, for instance. There would be no wars or fights. Have you seen people starting a war cause they love Hemingway? Proust fans vs the ones who love Garcia Marquez?

And I m very interested in Greek mythology too.

I'm not really religious, but I love the stories :D I grew up hearing these little snippets from the Mahabharat of Krishna's childhood (stealing butter, flirting with milkmaids, lifting mountains with his little finger... kid-stuff like that) and I like how - um - progressive some of the stories are. Draupadi - one of the Mahabharat's female protagonists - had five husbands. She was married to all the Pandavs. Remember... Hindu mythology is pre-e-e-tty old. Anyway - this story about Arjun piercing the eye of a revolving fish by looking only at its reflection (how he won Draupadi's affections) is one of my favourites :)

Thought you folks could do with a change of scene ;)

Namacoke, take a rest and come back when you feel cooler but don´t hurt Sannon´s feelings because we love her very very very much.

there was no part where i was pissed off i just countered her

stop trying to act like im the aggressor here its a very retarded tactic

what about poetrychicks feelings WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FEELINGS

• 5 weeks later...