Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What on earth makes you think I'd give you the full broadside, my darling bug eye? I don't even know what that means, but I have the feeling I'd charge for it if I did offer that service.

I am beyond tickled to have photographic evidence of you, Kevin. I never know what to expect when people post their picture, but that knowing smirk on your face is exactly as I envisioned you. And your wife is lovely, as I knew she would be. I almost don't even care that Sawyer is in the midst of you two. Did he smell as bad as he looks? :laughing:

I can't see pictures at work, so I'm catching up whilst I'm at home.

Shawna, you are beyond gorgeous, which of course we all know.

Marc, the picture of you and Maya is so adorable. Our little girls are growing up so fast aren't they? Pardon me while I sob like a crazy person.

Ray! I love, love, love that your first picture here is with a beer. All is right with the world.

Wow, Rayzor and Kevin!!!! Nice to see you both. Kevin, you look nice and your wife is lovely. I also pictured you differently, Ray, and yes, you do look a bit like a cross between Glenn Frey, JT and Perry Farrell.

Marc, you and Maya are as cute as ever.

Shawna, you and that guitar look marvelous!

No , no problem ... I just saw that the ' Queen of Hearts ' has come online and I'm nervous ... ;)

Nervous? :shades: and why would you be nervous Kevin? Because of all the comments that I've been storing up retorts to? Because this is my chance to fire back? Nah, don't worry Kev, I've got nothing but good stuff for you. First off, I don't watch Lost, so you could've claimed to be that guy, I'd never have known. ;) Second, Mrs Kevin is beautiful, how did you get so lucky, beauty and brains both attracted to you? :shades:

Relax, cause, you dear, look mahvelous, simply mahvelous! :grin:

and Ray.....

:laughing: I can't tell for sure, but that's not a Budweiser, is it? You'd have to revoke your Canadian citizenship.

S'ok Ray. If Canada kicks you out, St Louis will take you in. Thank You for your support, and Long Live Bud! :bow: