Sign in to follow this  
Henry David

Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

And Sneeky, I've said hundreds of times before, THOSE WEREN'T MY COKES IN THE FIRST PLACE!! >____<

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We know, we know... but we love to tease you. :grin:

Oh, by the way, I lied, my hair is brown and I have never been a blonde.

And Sneeky, I've said hundreds of times before, THOSE WEREN'T MY COKES IN THE FIRST PLACE!! >____<

Yeah, right. :smirk:

I'm not even wearing pants, suckas! :P

:laughing: What are you wearing? A skirt? Nothing at all?

Personally, I think that one is a little bizarre looking. You need a good selection, like >___>, O___O, (¬_¬)/¯, ಠ_ಠ, ヽ(´ー`)ノ, ¯\(º_o)/¯, and ( ゚ロ゚)☞.

Add a quotation mark to any of those to make them sweating or something.

Well, I didn't make them, they've probably been circulating the Internet for a long time. The ones I like I steal and save to a file. :P I haven't really made any of my own of any interest.

ಠ_ಠ

I can't tell what it is... :P ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ¤_¤ ఠ_ఠ (°дõ) ಸ_ಙ (/⊙д⊙)/ |(|º3º\| '~(º.º)~,

YOU EDITEER!! *screaming wildly*

Edited by Guest
HE EDITED!!

I am sure if I looked in the Bible belt, there would be a law about pants somewhere, let alone another male touching your butt...

If you choose to run amok in the all together, than dont let me stop you. I was young once...

Well I guess I best introduce myself.

I'm Patrick, live in Georgia, and have been on this site for years now. I've added several interesting tidbits to songs in the past, and hope to again in the near future.

My favorite music genre is classic rock, although I do like some songs in other categories of music. My favorite artists are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and The Eagles. I do like other bands or singers, but these are my main three.

I was born and raised on classic rock. I've listened to 80s music, kept up (somewhat) with the 90s, but got off the music express years and years ago. I like some modern music, but not enough of it to stand it. There are some artists (I use the term loosely) who just don't cut it.

Well that's it for now. Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Hey Patrick, Welcome to Songfacts! :thumbsup:

if you stick around (and I hope you do) you'll find that the large majority here likes Classic Rock and the Bands you listed, I think you'll fit right in!

PS and I see you already discovered our myspace site too :thumbsup: