Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Call this a second coming. I used to be known as - http://forum.songfacts.com/showuser.php?uid/20419/

No more! :)

If you checked out that link, I use to be known as 'ant'. Personally, I couldn't stand it but it stuck. I took more than a couple years sabbatical from the internet and I've vowed that whenever the day I do come back, no more 'ant'.

Earlier last year, my Mother passed away and then almost five months later, my Dad also passed away. It was not a very good year. Late last year, just before I finally returned to the internet, my Sweetie and I were cruising in the car and I asked her about my little dilemma (regarding a new username) and explained that since Mom and Dad have passed away, I really just wanted to start off fresh. She uttered 'Berjo' almost instantly and at first, I thought it had to do with just my Dad's name but she said it's a combination of both my Mom and Dad's first names. I LOVED IT! To me, it's a canonization for my parents.

Anyway, it's just a user name but I prefer to be called my real name, Pete.

That's it.

P.S. Yes, it took me over a half year to come back here once I entered the realm of the internet once again but I've been really busy with other (net) duties. I now have the time and I've already submitted a songfact (a Beatles tune of course). I'm pretty sure I'll be submitting plenty more.

Again, thank you all for the welcome.

As for Lucky (and the others on the other page), you'll have to fill me in who you were/are.

I'm still trying to figure the place out once again. It seems the same that's for sure but wondering if you can still PM. I'll figure it out (to be honest folks, I'm too lazy to look :) I just mention it in a post and hope someone tells me :) Sorry :) ).

I'm just being honest, that's all. :)

...You can click on someones name also...I'll PT ya! :P

I'm sure anyone could fill in an acronym there :blush: Actually, I've only used PM (private message) or might of used IM (instant message) and might of been called a BMF but besides that, not quite sure what PT is.

Oh wait, private text? :crazy:

Soooo, Badfinger eh?

Well, my all-time favourite tune from them (and it has been since I was a wee one) is "Baby Blue," the Todd Rundgren version for the US (the original doesn't have the sustain/reverb in the snare drum).

:thumbup: