• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, girls,..

I bounced on this site today, it's so cool :D

registered right away, I wanna be part of this community :)

when I listen to a song it's always nice to know some more information and facts about it.

I'm 18 years old and I'm going to start making music myself (bit late but still not too late). I've got a guitar so we'll see where that turns out :) I'm also considering songwriting, although i'm not sure whether i'm capable of it (english ain't my main language, i'm from belgium)

so that was some short introduction :)

just a few questions:

all these forums, and people, does it take alot of time to read most of it?

what would be the average age of this community? I mean I'm comfortable with all ages, tho I better know before I say stupid things :P

Regards

Viaene

Edited by Guest

Welcome to SF! :) Yes, we're a cool community :grin: And we're all ages too... we've got pretty much everything from 13/14 to 60+, and that includes all the regulars. And don't worry about saying something stupid... we don't take anything very seriously here ;) (apart from music of course!)

Well, you certainly won't be able to catch up on everything, I strongly doubt that anyone's read every single post here, but once you're here and come back from time to time, it's fine! We're quite an active forum most of the time, but not overwhelmingly so. :)

Hi Viaene, welcome to SongFacts! :) Don't believe Marc... he's the oldest codger here... ;)

There's a little something here for everyone, I know you'll find things you like. Like Ron says, just jump in anywhere. You'll find too, that although we are made up of all ages, most of us like music across the spectrum, so you can always find someone that you have something in common with. Also, don't worry about saying something "stupid". I do quite often! ;)

• Carl unpinned this topic