Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The best single song ever?

The song is Micheal Jackson's I'll Be There.

A close second is the James Taylor version of Carole King's You've Got A Friend!

I don´t hate you, I love these songs!!

speaking of Rush I vote for Xanadu. maybe The Weapon :guitar:

If I had to pick a favorite RUSH tune "BRAVADO" is it, it's a fabulous RUSH tune. A close second would be La Villa -but BRAVADO would be my very, most favorite -their best!!

I think I answered this one before. That rico poster asked something similar to this and I think I answered with the usual "Deacon Blues" by Steely Dan :beatnik: The song is timbral perfection that could only be matched by the best of Roxy Music ::

Same for me, JuanCa, only with another one: J.D.Souther, "You´re only lonely"... :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Noone has called me JuanCa in ages :beatnik: It just adds to what the song means in my life; I had not heard it since around the end of... 1983. 21 years later and I felt like I had been re-united with a dead past. The bottom fell out from under me and I got this free-falling sensation. Things look slightly different since this morning.

Noone has called me JuanCa in ages :beatnik: It just adds to what the song means in my life; I had not heard it since around the end of... 1983. 21 years later and I felt like I had been re-united with a dead past. The bottom fell out from under me and I got this free-falling sensation. Things look slightly different since this morning.

Hope it´s a good sensation, tripleJuan... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: