SF Fantasy Baseball VIII : 2012 Season

Kevin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get in this year? I always see the sports fans going on about Fantasy baseball and football. I know I won't disappear anytime soon (fingers crossed lol) so I'd like to play if it's not too late or "exclusive".

btw: I haven't followed baseball since the Expos left Montreal so I probably won't do so well... only played fantasy hockey once :tongue:

Ray, I'm no commish - but I feel confident in saying of course you can play, we always need more teams (you call this crowd exclusive? Puhleeze). We've got two leagues, you want in both, or just one? Do you know the differences in the two? I find head to head easier myself, but others may feel the opposite .... Somebody want to 'splain the differences to Ray please? I'll get it wrong for sure.

We have a little situation in the points league . who is the team 'If you knew sushi ' (I think it's Phil now ) ? You have accidentally been made commish .lol Please PT Rocky Raccoon and transfer over the job to him . :D He ,or I can help you do it if you aren't sure what to do . You want to go to Commish tools for starters and then look for transfer option .

Edited by Guest

Can everyone get their draft choices ready by Sunday evening ? We should have a draft by the next day then and a day or two to look things over , and maybe get Ray set then ,if he needs it ? Monday if not then ?

Don't worry Ray . Carl will join as soon as he gets the word to do so .

Edited by Guest