SF Fantasy Baseball VIII : 2012 Season

Kevin

It's that time ,kids ...time to see what you are made of this season , again .

1. Songfact's VII 2012 Points

2. SF Head to Head VII

PW: carl

Just sussing who is interested this year so far . Rocky ? ...bite me . lol Mind you ,if anyone, other than Rocky, would like to try being Commish , let me know . In fact ,I may even let Rocky run it , provided he's on his knees and confesses his sins to me -which I then happily post . :cool:

Joe ; you are playing this year , and time is not on your side , my friend . Best you get worked up and keel over now rather than later . It's a better payoff for Joanne and kin , afterall , you selfish pri*k . :cool:

MC ? You can't play because ... well ... you can't play, and have given up after a month or so every season or so for the last couple years , so don't even sign up . I know you are a gambler and hate a losing ticket with no patience for it....so ...Thanks , bud .

Edited by Guest

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep . :)

Unless you convince me you will play beyond April and give it a shot to the end of the season , then up yers . :D

It's just a bag of bones , but the rest of us try to play all out ...

Either that , or you give me the password to your account so I can release your players when you quit ...

Edited by Guest

Kenne , you've broken my heart a number of times -and you , a sports guy , no less . It's harsh , but you gotta do it or be out .

The baseball game is a pain -I won't deny it - but the reward is in the long run . You have shown me season after season , that is not your interest .

So -those are the terms : either give me your password for when you lose interest , or don't sign up . Choice is yours, bud . :)

I'm really pissed you would bother me about this as I have always been willing to give novices a fair shot at the game ....

I'll extend a long -term favor and add that for football as well.

Edited by Guest

I'm in!!!! I have to defend my points title and see if Carole can be dethroned in the Head to Head. Personally, I think this is Ronjon's year.

As for you Kevvy, you must be a glutton for punishment. Are you ready for another beating this year? Bring on the trash talking!!!!:P

Sounds good to me Rocky! I'll give you guys the chance once again to put the girl in her place - oddly enough her place so often seems to be #1! Ha! :D So, two leagues - two opportunities. I'm in.

Kenne - we'll all pt you reminders if it will help, heehee. ;)

Ok , that's a good start .Remember there are 2 leagues going and you have to sign up for both if you wanna play both .

I see you joined points ,MC , so that's cool ,as that is the league people start in to learn or what have you , so if one no longer wants to/can't play , it doesn't affect the play of the rest of the rest of the league as much . As for football , you are right ,bud -my bad .You do indeed play it out all the way . Been outta SF too long ,I guess . :D

Rocky ; may let you run the whole show this year,if you enjoy it . I'll PT you later. Wasn't sure if you were really serious or just goofing with me .Just wanted to get this out there so people are well prepared to sign up , etc .

Edited by Guest

I just remembered ,phil .You missed the draft date last year and didn't play points, so you may not have gotten an email . I think you can just go to the main page and type in the league name and password if you want to join . League # :126656 if you need it . (See above -1st post )

Rocky; if you are ready , join the points league too and I'll transfer over the commish job from the tools . You da man now . :cool: Maybe I'll set up Football this year instead .

Edited by Guest

I see the first game is the 28th of this month , so we gotta get a move on this week ,I think ; set draft picks , get everyone -or at least enough -in, etc.and have a draft by the weekend or thereabouts .Past history has been little to no trading at first , so no BIG rush if we leave it to a week today to call for a draft . Mind you , they do say it could take up to 2 days , so to not miss opening day , the sooner the better , but we've always had a draft within 24 hours in the past .

Rocky , you may have to mail Carl directly (I've always had to ) as he gets busy and forgets . He always signs up , but needs a nudge just the same . :D

Now where's that Joe ... ? ;)

Edited by Guest

Can I get in this year? I always see the sports fans going on about Fantasy baseball and football. I know I won't disappear anytime soon (fingers crossed lol) so I'd like to play if it's not too late or "exclusive".

btw: I haven't followed baseball since the Expos left Montreal so I probably won't do so well... only played fantasy hockey once :tongue: