Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

The Songfactor's Choice Top Albums of the Decade: The '90's

I was actually still paying attention to new music back then, and I think this list turned out pretty darned good, if not surprising. The lack of any rap artists isn't right for it to be a good slice of the 90's, but I can't argue with any of the albums here at all.

I'm not saying it's a bad album, I'm saying I don't think it's their best. Just like I don't think Zep IV is Led Zeppelin's best album. I don't think The Dark Side of the Moon is Pink Floyd's best album, either. Wish You Were Here is ever so slightly better. But just ever so slightly.

It would be extremelly hard to chose for me too...

Let It Bleed, Beggars' Banquet, Exile, Goat's Head Soup... yet Sticky Fingers is a complete-perfect album.

I'm not saying it's a bad album, I'm saying I don't think it's their best. Just like I don't think Zep IV is Led Zeppelin's best album. I don't think The Dark Side of the Moon is Pink Floyd's best album, either. Wish You Were Here is ever so slightly better. But just ever so slightly.

My fave Led Zepp Lp would be the first one. They never rocked that way... wow... .cool:

The Floyds have such gems... I might choose "Atom Heart Mother" if I had to...

It started out when somebody asked what should be the next topic and I suggested Rolling Stones songs. It quickly evolved into a thread hi-jack.

(I still say it would be a good conversational topic that would gain some attention on the front page) :shifty: