Sign in to follow this  
c_s_1987

Who will post next?

"Super Bowl" 50? Oh yeah, that excuse for rousting homeless folk from the stadium area. Nope, that money is being set aside for a Nikon D7000, so I can retire Ye Olde Nikon D40.;)

The next poster saw their shadow on Groundhog Day and scampered back into the big house.

"Go Go dancers on 'Laugh in"? Oh, like Goldie Hawn?  I preferred the many faces/voices of Arte Johnson, especially the "Verrry interesting" German soldier.;)

The next poster half expects/ed "Nick Burkhardt" to show up on "The X-Files" and tell "Fox Mulder" it's all a "Wesen plot."

This poster has never tried it....but I do like eating those little packets of hot mustard you get at the Chinese restaurant.

The next poster is counting the days until opening day of baseball season (which is currently at 38).

True.  I am taking my 70-year-old mother to Fenway Park (a few days after Mother's Day) to see Big Papi's last go-round and the incomparable Jackie Bradley, Jr.

:afro::afro::afro::bow::bow::bow:

The next poster has been to more than one Major League Baseball stadium (name them, if applicable).

Yes, two.  (Dolphins @ Eagles, and Dolphins @‌ Bills)

Dolphins beat the Eagles in 1993 (This was Don Shula's record-breaking 325th career victory)

Dolphins blew a 16-point lead in the fourth quarter to the Bills in 1996, I think it was.

The next poster believes Donald Trump's hooey about "building a wall".

Donald Trump doesn't have the blue collar skills to build even a simple brick wall. (But Mike Rowe would certainly give it a shot.;)

The next poster collected a lot of posters back in the day.;)