The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #176

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to nominate Love To Love You Baby because I really, really like that song but I thought it might have been too risque. Maybe I'll nominate it next week if the powers that be wouldn't have a problem with it.

I nominated Donna Summer many times. If you nominate "Love To Love You Baby" it will get my vote and will be high on my list... ;)

I have two tapes with DS big hits, a friend of mine recorded it from an album and never wrote the titles. I know most of the songs but yet there are some I really love and I will have t google lyrics to find out the titles... :cool:

7 Seconds ~ Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry (1994) Video and mp3

"7 Seconds" is about the first positive 7 seconds in the life of a child just born not knowing about the problems and violence in our world.

Ich Will ~ Rammstein (2001) Video and mp3

the video has English subtitles

small fun fact: the award they are getting in the video is not a fictional one, but the "Goldene Kamera", something like the German equivalent of the Emmy award

My apologies. Yes, I wanted the remix I think its a bit better than the original.

no problem, thanks for clarifying :thumbsup:

I believe this is the first nomination of Gorillaz, except for Martin' s ones... :)

really? I find that hard to believe (don't want to search through the archives to confirm it though)...

they're much too good to just get nominated by myself :D

Wait until the 2000's Top 10 ;)

woohoo! :coolio:

...wait! you wouldn't just nominate them for me, would you? :shades: