What is the most recognizable lyric line ever?

Judas Priest!

Who doesn't like to live after midnight?

Judas Priest

The above band is one of my favourites.

I had the utmost pleasure of meeting Rob Halford (lead singer) and Ian Hill (bass player)

Very sad the band Judas Priest toured in two separate busses. This is one example of band members that hated each other.

I won't say what Rob Halford said about KK Downing and Glen Tipton (dual lead guitarists). . .

. . .because Robby made me promise I wouldn't.

A shame that I can't recall the drummer's name.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola

C-O-L-A cola

I got that song on vinyl and they sing "coca" cola in stead of "cherry" cola there. has there been some kind of censorship?

I know the coca cola version too

The line "You drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola" was recorded as "it tastes just like Coca-Cola." The British Broadcasting Company (BBC) refused to play it because of the commercial reference, so Ray Davies flew from New York to London to change the lyric and get the song on the air.

:)

Judas Priest!

It took me a while and I kept trying to sing it to finally figure that one out, since google was no help.

I believe nikkomar means "To Love Somebody" (Bee Gees) but maybe by Eric Burdon, when he goes "liiiiiiiiike"... and the line is the intro of the song in his version.

That's when I fell for the Leader of the Pack .... vroommm vroooommm vrooommm. :D

I was born in the USA ...

She works hard for the money so you'd better treat her right ...

That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia ...