What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

I´m not Spaniard :cool: ...but you´re right!! :grin:

Now I´m in a nostalgic mood. I am emailing my friends from childhood... I tell them I want to have a taste of Argentinian pizza... and have that weird experience of being on the Av. Santa Fé and listen to everybody talking with Buenos Aires' accent...

I´m trying to think of something else or I´ll be sad.

Now I´m posting while I clean the house...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix a PC? Not even Bill Gates can do that, you'll just have to nuke it and restore it from your system backup(s). Your system IS backed up, isn't it? No? Take the offending PC to your local technical college and have a Microsoft genius work wonders. (Make sure this geek doesn't install backdoor access or install malware!)

Fix a PC? Not even Bill Gates can do that, you'll just have to nuke it and restore it from your system backup(s). Your system IS backed up, isn't it? No? Take the offending PC to your local technical college and have a Microsoft genius work wonders. (Make sure this geek doesn't install backdoor access or install malware!)

Thanks, Oto... :) I didn´t mean "fix", actually I meant... "fix" :laughing:

My husband and his friend have actually backed it up and restored it and so... ;) now I don´t even dare to touch it... :laughing:

Muzyk, you´re right... you have to turn them off and then on again... :cool:

I'm in class right now

Diane: Actually, I'd like to join you, but I have class tonight.

Thornton Melon: Oh. How 'bout tomorrow night?

Diane: I have class then, too.

Thornton Melon: I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?

~Back To School~

That line always cracks me up. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

RT @tweetthemeat Ribs cracked, flesh tore. The corseted girl fell, limp. He checked his gaudy book; he wasn’t sure he’d got this bodice ripping thing right.

I love this site! "scare us in 140 characters" demands my newest follower :D :D

• 2 weeks later...