Leave me hypnotized, love.

Go With the Flow ~ Queens of the Stone Age (2002) Video

It's so safe to play along,

Little soldiers in a row.

Falling in and out of love

With something sweet to throw away.

But I want something good to die for,

To make it beautiful to live.

I want a new mistake, lose is more then hesitate.

Do you believe it in your head?

I can go with the flow.

But don't say it doesn't matter anymore.

I can go with the flow.

Do you believe it in your head?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pusher will try to force his "product" on people in a persuasive manner, a dealer is mostly a retailer and sells his goods to a wide variety of people.

Yes, that I know... :) so it´s more or less the same. The pusher is the nice guy who says "try this, you´ll like it, it´s good, etc" while the dealer is just "the man"... dark, won´t smile, selling dope.

They both are dealers. I think it´s rather the difference between heoin and the other psychedelic drugs... heroin is sold by evil guys while pot and pills are just "hey, let´s have some fun...". At least it was so in the late sixties, when the song was written.

Laurie was right, we've done it before. We did it as a 50/50 at that time (at least one nomination of an artist that had never made the list). I can't remember why we did it that way, but there was a reason then. Anyway, we've already begun talking about it. ;)

More feedback?

I don't see the 50/50 idea working, as all the lesser-known artists will get swamped by the well-known artists, and come nowhere in the voting.

btw, there's at least one of the world's most successful and famous acts of all time still not represented in the TT list. I nominated them in my PTT.. I'm trying to remember if they made it into the ten...

Plus, I imagine that there are a squillion one-hit wonders still not there. All we need is a push to help us recall them all. That my theory anyway ;-)

LBB

Either way is fine by me....Lee, I'm not sure what you mean by the idea "not working"....since it is "songs" that we vote on...I've seen quite a few one hit wonders go ahead of a "well known group" quite a few times...I'm not sure why we did the 50/50....I think it was because some people had songs in mind that they wanted to nominate, so we made it a half and half type of deal....and it did work out pretty well from what I remember.

No, no I'm for the all new srtists TT. I think the 50/50 was done because people thought there weren't enough artists out there who hadn't made the list (pfft, as if). But I'm with Lee, I think if you split it, then the known names get the points.