SF Fantasy Baseball V: 2009 Season

Kevin

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that we have full use of the Stattracker feature until April 19th . To launch this , look for it in the top green menu line above either your roster or main page . You can see your current points and those of others for both leagues as well as ongoing games in real time . Can save you a lot of time instead of flipping back and forth between your teams or clicking on those of opponents if you just want an overall scoring or status update.

If you like this feature and want to continue it after the 19th , it costs $10 for the season .

MC , why do you have A-Rod in your utility position (points ) and 3rd base in head to head ? He's on the DL now ... :stars:

Put him in your DL space and pick someone else up . You don't have to drop anyone , either as long as you do it in said order ...

Edited by Guest

It's day 3, MC , be a little patient- 159 more to go . This ain't like football where a couple of day's results may mean a serious re-evaluation of your team . My bunch , as a whole, are barely batting .220 right now . You may have to wait a few weeks or a month before they start to perform satisfactorily. Drop a guy here and there if need be , but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater just yet .:)

• 3 weeks later...

If you need any help with your team Kevy, just let me know... :shades: :jester:

Thanks ,Laurie . Perhaps I should start making pick ups based on who looks handsome in their uniforms , too . I've tried everything else with poor results so far .

Any tips, then ? :D

Edited by Guest

Yes, The Slappy Whites are 400 points behind. Yes,my pitching sucks eggs. Yes, Big Papi has turned into Big Poopy. Yes, Dan "Frickin' Uggla is batting .140. But, as long as I can still make a waiver move, The Slappy Whites will never give up! NEVER!!!

In my 6 years of playing , I've never seen a start as good as yours in a points league though , Lucky . Nearly everyday you are getting at least 35+ points , hardly hampered by the DL or other minor injuries /troubles , and all players constantly clicking - no matter who you put in - and even on days with few games. Amazing ! :thumbsup: :crazy: :help:

Laurie's bunch are now doing the same and are your only serious competition for now , though Sammy is starting to get a groove on .