Hot or not

Mike

B-f, you know I adore you and I think you will take this in the spirit it is intended. If you don't like this thread, why do you keep posting in it? And if you don't like the course of conversation here, why don't you start a new thread that is more to your liking? One person doesn't dictate the flow of things around here.

Being proactive is much better than being reactive, methinks.

BTW, Jack Black...totally hot.

images.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know: is the recent "dumbing down" of Songfacts an official company policy, in order to encourage new customers?

'Cos it seems to be having the opposite effect on me.

I don't think it's fair to implicate Songfacts for content on these boards. If there is a perceived dumbing down in the conversations, it is the fault of the participants, not Songfacts. As always, I think Carl gives us a forum and home to converse about most anything. Who should be the "Dumb Police" at Songfacts?

Believe me, I think there are many topics being discussed on Songfacts that are idiotic. I simply don't read them or participate. While I agree that a "Hot or Not" thread is a recipe for disaster (you know some nipples will eventually show)..until something happens, I accept it.

Anyway, the main point is that it is the participants and not Songfacts that controls the overall content.

I agree Ron, there are a plethora of seemingly useless and as one person suggests "dumbing down" threads in this forum RT and again in in the F&G. But yeah, who's complaining about those, not me.

We must have respect and class with all postings.

This is a PG site. Even lyrics contain some sexual content that may not be deemed preschool appropriate.

Hot or not is simply a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" and do you agree or disagree.

*THIS IS NOT A SKIN THREAD! PLEASE!!

The most beautiful part of a woman is her eyes...(on me; of course) :D

Keep it clean or it gets the axe. No "Janet Jackson half-time shows" or it goes and you get a warning.

Pretty simple. What's the big deal.

LOL

Any man or woman that doesn't enjoy outstanding glimpses of the opposite sex is either lying or on the floor dead.

I trust, Mr. Fitter, that you've never had a problem with your plumbing system. If you had, then you surely would have seen the crack that you didn't want to!

;)

Be well, always.

~MT

B-f, you know I adore you and I think you will take this in the spirit it is intended. If you don't like this thread, why do you keep posting in it?

Keep posting? I'd only posted twice. Anyway, you make a very reasonable point; echoing advice I have given to others in the past. It's a fair cop. I don't particularly disagree with much that anyone else has said thereafter. But this is a thread on the Random Thoughts Forum; I had a random thought, and this was the thread I was reading when I had it. End of story.

• 3 weeks later...