Hot or not

Mike

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised the guy behind the counter wasn't even noticing. That or he's calling 911.

But yeah, Peachy, he's waaay hot. I really dig the stains on his t-shirt and pants! I wonder when was the last time he bathed, shaved or did laundry? I can smell him from here!

He'd be fine for an inexperienced pre-teen-school-girl, I reckon, as long as she fastens a clothespin around her nostrils.

But for a real woman? Doubtful.

I mean, he could've at least put a cucumber in his pants (not to mention learning what soap is) because I've seen women with larger bulges.

He reminds me of the nerd that got constantly picked on at high school. My, how times have changed.

:jester: :D :laughing:

She's starred in quite a few crappy movies one being Ghostrider w/Nicolas Cage.

Thing is, she doesn't have to impress me with her poor casting direction.

All I have to do is look at her and go...WOW!

To me, she's the new Raquel Welch.

She's my fantasy girl as this great band exclaimed . . .

Only difference between the two, Eva's got a brain!

Fantasy Girl ~ 38 Special

So, guys with free flowing testosterone, is Eva . . .

:thumbsup:

Or

:thumbsdown:

?

Oh, and ladies, feel free to post a picture of your favourite male stud. Just please make sure he's got an ounce of class, has bathed recently and knows when to wash his clothes!

:D

It's not just this thread though, is it, really?

I'm a guy, with as much testosterone as the next guy (I guess), and I'm not by any means immune to the charms of the opposite sex. Neither do I lack a sense of humour, according to most recent reports.

But I can sense it, and see it with my own eyes: week by week we inch towards the abyss of dumb. Entertainment borne of wit and intelligence has gradually been eroded away, to be subsumed by a morass of lowest common denominator trash devoid of either. It's a crying shame.