• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Ten More Realistic Names for TV Competitions

10. Dancing With Whozat??

9. America's Got No Talent

8. Big Brother Does 'em All

7. Who wants to sleep with a millionaire?

6. The Irritating Race

5. Are You Dumber than a 5th Grader?

4. Survivor-Guantanamo

3. I'll degrade myself for a washed up musicians love

6. The Irritating Race

4. Survivor-Guantanamo

2. How Obvious Is It That I Have No Education?

6. The Irritating Race

4. Survivor-Guantanamo

2. How Obvious Is It That I Have No Education?

1. Survivor: New York City

Top 10 Your Most Embarrassing Moments

10 Walking into a hotel lobby (full of people) from my room in my boxers and seeing that my fly was open with everyone staring and laughing.

9 Walking in on my parents when I was 7. I was more embarrassed than they were.

10 Walking into a hotel lobby (full of people) from my room in my boxers and seeing that my fly was open with everyone staring and laughing.

8 ~ When my mom told me she was really my grand-ma! ;)

8 ~ When my mom told me she was really my grand-ma!

7 My 8th grade graduation - after I received my diploma, I had to switch my tassle to the other side of the cap to signify I had graduated. Well, I knocked myself in the face instead and the cap went flying into the front row. Did I mention it was also my 14th birthday? Good times.

7 My 8th grade graduation - after I received my diploma, I had to switch my tassle to the other side of the cap to signify I had graduated. Well, I knocked myself in the face instead and the cap went flying into the front row. Did I mention it was also my 14th birthday? Good times.

6 when you say whens the baby due but there not acually pregnant

Please..is there a video of that? I'll take up a collection on SF and we'll pay you to post it.

5 When you're 15 and smoking a joint in your room with candlelights and hippie music sitting on the floor in your yoga pose and suddenly you see your parents staring at you

5 When you're 15 and smoking a joint in your room with candlelights and hippie music sitting on the floor in your yoga pose and suddenly you see your parents staring at you

4 The "Lola" incident.

4 The "Lola" incident.

3 Having your swimsuit pulled off you by a wave.

4 The "Lola" incident.

2 Standing next to John Holmes at the urinal.

4 The "Lola" incident.

2 Standing next to John Holmes at the urinal.

1 calling out someone elses name during sex

5 Eighth grade. Some guy said something really rude to me and I ran up to swat him. He hosted over his shoulder and the spun me around. The dress code at the time was dresses for us girls. They got a damn good show :(