The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #123

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Tim, who woulda thunk it? :D

Great list, I at least like every song, and love about half. I'm pretty darn pleased ..... But karma! Congratulations doll, you may be the first to have accomplished that feat. :thumbsup:

You guys make me feel so special on here. I love each and everyone of you. I just wish I would have signed earlier like Lea wanted me too. I would have loved to do the Top Fifty. I have all you guys to thank for voting on the songs that I love so much.

Way to go mommy :happybanana: :happybanana:

Now didn't I tell you this was the bestest and coolest site on the web? Not only is it fun but the peoples here ROCK :bow: :bow:

yes you did sweetie and you were so right. Sure wish you would have twisted my arm harder tho' so I would have came aboard sooner. :D:D:D

Hey, what a nice Top Ten... :cool: I love every song and this time Gloria Gaynor made it... :grin:

:thumbsup:

I think you can still do a Personal Top 10. Mind Crime just put his name in the hat, so I think you can still get in on it.

Karma, cyber is more than right... :) That would be an amazing list to chose and to listen... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Karma, I think you´re one of the youngest among us... :cool:

Hey, what a nice Top Ten... :cool: I love every song and this time Gloria Gaynor made it... :grin:

:thumbsup:

Karma, cyber is more than right... :) That would be an amazing list to chose and to listen... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Karma, I think you´re one of the youngest among us... :cool:

Hi Edna, I will start making my list then. I am a lot younger than I am :D:D:D I don't know how I got so old without getting old :blush:

Hi Edna, I will start making my list then. I am a lot younger than I am :D:D:D I don't know how I got so old without getting old :blush:

Great!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

You got old because time waits for no one but you´re young because time is on your side... :cool:

Great!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

You got old because time waits for no one but you´re young because time is on your side... :cool:

Hey that is great and so true. I have been working on the list but some of my favs aren't on youtube so how do I get them to put up so they can be listened too. I have Old albums of them but...