2. Live On Two Legs - Pearl Jam

3. Familiar To Millions - Oasis

4. Live In Hyde Park - Red Hot Chili Peppers

5. Under a Blood Red Sky - U2

6. MTV Unplugged - Die Fantastischen Vier

7. MTV Unplugged - 10,000 Maniacs

Who is this Who? :shades:

BOth... :grin:

...but mainly, I love The Who. I loved them since the sixties. You can´t deny they are one of the greatest rock bands in history.

The Who really don't get the credit they deserve. They aren't my favorite group but I do really like them a lot. They just always seem to be up against others I like better otherwise they would score higher with me.

and don't pick on the poor Seeker, he's such a nice kid :mad: I'm a mom, I know these things :D

and don't pick on the poor Seeker, he's such a nice kid :mad: I'm a mom, I know these things :D

Me too. I've got 3 boys, and I know a good one when I see one! Fin, I'm sure your mum knows you're a good kid as well, we always know! :)

And for the record I love The Who, too! :D

No not because he likes the Who Farin :laughing:

and just for the record I think your a very good kid to :D but don't tell Fin I said so ;) We can have no sibling rivalry here :D

so he's a good kid because he likes the Who?

:puppyeyes:

No he's a good kid, because he's a good kid. Nice, polite, kind, and smart. Somewhat like you. ;)

For the record, almost all our kids here are good kids, from what I've seen! :)

I couldn't agree more Lucky. I don't think in all my years of being online I have ever meet such a nice group of young people. I'm sure their families are very proud of them. I know we here at SF are :D

There, you see guys (and girls)? Straight from the experts (moms always know) mouths. You are all a great bunch. I'm like Lea, I'm very proud of you, and this little bit is all I know of you. I know that your families are proud and lucky to have kids like you! :)

psst Lea .... do you think this will help us get out noms in? These are the guys that count the votes! :D

psst Lea .... do you think this will help us get out noms in? These are the guys that count the votes! :grin:

musical interlude:

You're insulted,

You can't be bought or sold.

(Translation: offer too low)

:angel: