Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 32 and I have not told my mother I've had a tatoo for five years because I don't want her to be upset with me.

I remember Shannon when I got my first one, nothing exciting and on my ankle. I was in my mid 30's and didn't mention it to my parents. well one time they were over and my Dad saw it, he was like why did you do that? I said because I wanted one, he goes well what will it look like when you are in your 80's, do you think it will be attractive then? I said Dad, if I'm around in my 80's, I doubt I will be worried if a guy is turned on by my ankle. So where is that tat Shannon?? ;)

My confession is that I'm actually married and I have 7 children. I'm not actually poor but rather I am a neurosurgeon who pulls in about 200 G's a year. And I've never had a beer or any other type of alcohol in my life and I don't really smoke either...

:crazy: :tongue:

oh yeah: I enjoy telling lies too! :grin:

A lot of them where I work don't wear glasses. This one in particular doesn't either. Sorry Shannon, glasses or no, all the ones where I work are all married and having kids(which is why I said if the situation was different). This is how I got to know this one so well. He has a daughter, so we talk about kids and such. Plus he is funny (which is very attractive to me).

Actually, we have a lot of young (well relatively) PhD's here lately so it's nice. We don't feel like we're talking to stuffy old guys, they're more like our peers.