Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never told my brothers how much I love them.

:(

I tell my wife, my children...even my mistress, all the time...just not my brothers. I came close a couple of times, but.... :blush:

You tell your mistress? That's wild.

I've seen your mistress and she has a face only a mother could love.

You so ugly when you was born the doctor slapped yo mommas face. Or something. I'm not good at this sort of banter. Err...(lost for words)... :blush:

'S true. I wasn't always going to be called "blind-fitter". I was nearly given the name "Aday".

Why? Because when I was born, my dad took one look, turned to my mum and said "Bloody hell, dear, let's call it a day." :(

Well, apart from the fact that he referenced my last post twice and was responding to my original post, so I think it may have something to do with me, I think you need to understand the relationship between me and BF rather than human nature in general. We love taking lumps out of each other...it makes us laugh!

:)

Edited by Guest

I confess that I was somewhat of a b*tch yesterday when I was out shopping. This guy hit my cart and didn't even say excuse me or anything, I said "you're excused" and he gave me a dirty look. He went to the restroom and left his cart out by the door, so I went and moved his cart a couple of aisles down!! Made my day! :grin:

I have fantasized about doing that a few times! :bow: :bow: :bow: