So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Do you ever watch those movies/documentaries of 18th/19th century warfare where men just lined up in formation, listened to officers, and were randomly hit by gun or cannon fire , yet kept marching on and firing if they could ? Good lord ! What guts - or hopelessness- must've gone through their minds !

Ever thought your whole Bleeping life was just one big joke created for the insane amusement of the holy three? That all this time they have been playing one big game of chess with your life and now the bleepers have got bored and have swept you to the floor and left you crawling around in the dust eating dirt and begging for death? No? Me neaither.....

Edited by Guest
I edited this post because of complaints by other SFers. i don't feel that the meaning of the post has been compromised by the edit.

Ever thought your whole (bleeping) life was just one big joke created for the insane amusement of the holy three? That all this time they have been playing one big game of chess with your life and now the (bleep) have got bored and have swept you to the floor and left you crawling around in the dust eating dirt and begging for death? No? Me neaither.....

I've thought that, but with less swearing.

Edited by Guest
profanity

I must be spending too much time on Songfacts...I had a dream I was at a Stones concert, and we were waiting for the Stones to come out for an Encore..we were waiting a long time so I just started chanting Stones, Stones...and of course everyone joined in..but before that someone a few rows down below turned around and said "That's right Laurs, Stones Rule"....I said Sammy is that you?... :laughing: Sammy looked like Richie Sambora...in my dream... :D