So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

We don't have guns here, besides I think you'll need a lot of gun skills to shoot something that quick. :neener:

I chased it towards my grandpa, and he hit the ferret with his spade..

It was taken down by a grandpa with a shovel?! It doesn't sound that quick to me!

If that's the case, then a blind guy with a shotgun could probably take out four or five of them at one time.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

It was taken down by a grandpa with a shovel?! It doesn't sound that quick to me!

If that's the case, then a blind guy with a shotgun could probably take out four or five of them at one time.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Do not underestimate a Belgian grandpa, furious because his chickens are under attack :P

Add friends and alcohol to the equation...that and your inherent coolness will ease away the boredom.

Look, Katie, we´ll do one thing. You come to my place, there´s people (my husband, some friends), three cats and some good music. They´re all Spanish so as soon as you come, they´ll throw a party.

I go to your place and use your external hard drive... :grin:

...just for a couple of days... ;)

big storm here last night... about 11 p.m. I heard a wall-shuddering noise, and I woke up thinking wind and rain would be pouring through my window. Then I went back to sleep. That Ambien is good stuff.

This morning there's a huge tall tree outside my back door that's lying on its side, roots pulled up and everything. :puppyeyes: