So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

This part is pretty funny... when I asked him about the line in the song "Uneasy Rider" that says, "kicked old Green-Teeth right in the knee," they've translated it thus:

“kicked ol’ Astroturf Bridgework ja twentieth-century the knuckle.â€

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This weird Web log was just drawn to my attention... WTF? It's my interview with Charlie Daniels, but not really. Can anyone shed any light on what this is all about? I've seen several of these things where my interviews get tweaked and put in blogs like this... I just don't get it.

Charlie Daniels ?

That is way weird Shawna :o I'd contact the person that posted that and tell them to either remove it or be sued. Just the threat might bring it down.

Is it just jumbled or what. It makes no sense to me at all. :confused:

That is way weird Shawna :o I'd contact the person that posted that and tell them to either remove it or be sued. Just the threat might bring it down.

btw, not just is it jumbled, it doesn't say ANYTHING about being copyrighted by SF...

also, I looked but I didn't find any contact information... :P

She (Shawna) could leave a comment maybe and tell the poster who she is and that she needs to contact her though this site. Don't know if it'd do much good but I wouldn't want my name attached to that mess either :stars:

There are also some links on the very bottom of the page so maybe she could contact the site owner and report it to them?

Thanks for your concern, my friends. :) This is not the first one I've been alerted to, just the most recent. My name is all over weird blogs for these interviews. I was just hoping someone might be able to clue me in on why it happens...

Maybe it is like the translation game we had here, and people are getting their jollies by putting interviews through the translator. It makes for some very strange stuff!

I'll zip an e-mail to Carl and see if we need to go club some idiots over the head a few times. :grin:

I know, I never had a pet other than a cat... I just find them so cute... :P

I used to spend some time in a farm when I was a kid, in South America, and we had chickens too, and the people there fought weasels...

...but ferrets look so cute... :P

i WANT TO KNOW HOW THE bELGIAN FERRET WAS DISPATCHED. i HOPE YOU DID NOT USE A GUN, BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL.

We don't have guns here, besides I think you'll need a lot of gun skills to shoot something that quick. :neener:

I chased it towards my grandpa, and he hit the ferret with his spade..