Announcements

edna

There were location scouts from "Bollywood" at my station looking to film there. From what I have seen of Bollywood movies, I hope they film here. I envision a big musical number in the jail. Maybe I can do a cameo. After all, I am an experienced actor ;)

So how was work honey? ;)

It was weird! having done pretty much nothing for four months, it came as a bit of a shock! People were nice though, they want to take me for drinks on Thursday to welcome me :) And I didn't have to have lunch on my own, I have a whole timetable of planned activities which includes who I am having lunch with every day!

It was weird! having done pretty much nothing for four months, it came as a bit of a shock! People were nice though, they want to take me for drinks on Thursday to welcome me :) And I didn't have to have lunch on my own, I have a whole timetable of planned activities which includes who I am having lunch with every day!

are your lunch companions coworkers or clients? (the latter would freak me out in my first week :grin: :P )

congrats anyway :thumbsup:

There were location scouts from "Bollywood" at my station looking to film there. From what I have seen of Bollywood movies, I hope they film here. I envision a big musical number in the jail. Maybe I can do a cameo. After all, I am an experienced actor ;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

*breathe*

any names? :D

:laughing:

(PS: I bet they'd use you too if you asked :D )