Announcements

edna

Just say that you would be devastated if your own child was leave.

I had a couple of mine do the same so I feel that I have a bit of clout.

Lucky, I'm still going through heartbreak! Mine is a bit different than yours.

I lost a wife and two beautiful children at the hands of a drunk driver...

I mean:

EVERYTHING!!!

I weep as I speak

Thank you all. I knew I'd be able to count on your support, you are all my friends. Muzik, I'm so sorry for your loss, I had no idea. I hope that I can draw just a small amount of the strength you seem to have found.

I'm at loose ends until I can get a flight out, this waiting and being far away is really hard. I'll be away for a week at least. Y'all behave while I'm gone.

Lucky, I just read this thread and just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you.

May God heal you and guide you through this difficult time.

And Marcus, my thoughts are with you as well.

Sending out condolences to Lucky...may you find strength and comfort knowing we are all thinking about you.

Muzik, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....words fail me, but I'm glad you've found the strength to go on and live and smile.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words but I didn't mean to take the focus off of Carole's time of need. Let's keep our thoughts there because mine are.

Of course, our thoughts are with Carole in this moment. She needs them. And we can´t help but think about her many many many times through the day. I do and try to send her all my love somehow... But we also learned about you, Muzik, and we can´t help it either...

A big hug to both of you.

This sounds totally out of place, now, but I guess we could use a shot of happy news:

It's my 9th wedding anniversary today. I can only say that I hope all of you single guys and gals find someone who makes you feel as loved as my guy makes me feel. And you married guys and gals who have found someone like that.....hang onto them!