Announcements

edna

If you do not have a recent picture of yourself in the "Your Photograph" thread, you have one week to get it in there so I can put you into a SF tee shirt and place you into a group portrait of all of us together. :coolio:

Just pose against a neutral background, have someone shoot you (a bust shot) with a digital camera or cellphone, import that into an image bank hoster (like www.photobucket.com) and attach it to the thread. I will do the rest. But, do it quickly!

I've been through quite an ordeal as of late and taking a picture is certainly not high on my list of things to do. Apparently these are the only two pictures of me here. I don't know if they'll work for your purposes, but here they are anyway. Check out the bangs and fat face on the first one. Yikes! That was right after I had the Peachlette...I've certainly slimmed down since then.

kari0jn.th.jpg

scan8xt.jpg

Hello dear friends. I don't want to go into detail, but due to a tragic circumstance I won't be here for a bit. Please send your prayers and thoughts to me, as I will need all the help I can get to have enough strength to get through the next several days.

I just want to remind everyone to cherish their loved ones and count their blessings. You never know when they will be taken from you. Please excuse this lapse into lyrics, but this has helped me for the past 24 hours, and I'd like it posted here as a tribute.

For Aaron

I know your life

On earth was troubled

And only you could know the pain

You weren't afraid to face the devil

You were no stranger to the rain

Go rest high on that mountain

Son, you work on earth is done

Go to heaven a shoutin'

Love for the Father and Son

Oh, how we cried the day you left us

We gathered round your grave to grieve

I wish I could see the angels faces

When they hear your sweet voice sing

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain

We all have sorrow

But if we are wise

We know that there's always tomorrow

If there is a load you have to bear

That you can't carry

I'm right up the road

I'll share your load

If you just call me

Lean on me, when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

'Til I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

Thoughts are coming at you even now, my friend.