Dexter

Earth-Angel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I definitly will :) - but it's not gonna be easy :P

I just checked a TV website and wikipedia... and while they're already showing it in Serbia and Bulgaria, as far as I've seen, they're not even planning to send it here in the next few months :/

ah well, maybe I can acquire one or two episodes by *cough* other means *cough*

:grin:

EDIT: I just stumbled across an interview with some media person... "the rights have been acquired" and "it's only a matter of time until the broadcast starts" :) :)

Edited by Guest
added edit (that's the part after the "EDIT")

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen it but wanted to :( . Is the show based on the book Darkly Dreaming Dexter? I have the book on audio and loved it. I was hoping Jeff Lindsay, the author would make a series of it. So far I have found only the one book with Dexter in it.

I listen to ALOT of audio books at work. I currently have 172 audio books and have listened to all of them but about ten.

Oh wait, I forgot about my moms 169 audio books. I've listened to all of them as well lol.

I gave Darkly Dreaming Dexter 4 out of 5 stars. That's a high rating coming from me :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, there are actually 3 books in the "Dexter" series..Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter, and Dexter in the Dark (either not released yet, or just has been, flyer for it came in my First Season DVD).

And for those who don't know what Dexter is about: essentially it is a serial killer who kills serial killers while maintain a position as a blood splatter analysist (ha-ha) at Miami PD.

• 3 months later...

I don't get conflicted about this stuff. I can't watch it at all. I find serial killer movies and shows like this deeply disturbing. I can't watch things like Silence Of The Lambs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, Wolf Creek etc. either. But each to their own. Have fun I suppose ... :o !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Michael C. Hall is great, but I just find the concept too disturbing. I'm with Clara on this one. It's bad enough to know that there are freaks in society who derive pleasure from the killing of others without having to see it graphically presented on screen.

To each his own.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...