The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #68

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #68. :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.) There are NO other restrictions.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CanAm! ;)

TimLizzy, I should post this in the Misheard Lyrics thread. I always think the lyrics are "Can't find the butter man". :)

Great song though! Not such a great mood? :crazy:

Edited by Guest

Good Grief. :doh: Somebody nominate a Monkees or Archies song puh lease. ;)

Martin ???

Expect to see Sugar Sugar sometime soon. You know you love it! :grin:

By the way, Kevin I looove you! You may be the only person 'sides myself that loves good "old" Country music! :)

Edited by Guest

I sure do ! And the Monkees. They gave me one of my few #1s here. :)

I know I'm on Vacation and not supposed to let things concern me, but I'd just like to post the opening statement from our very first Top Ten of March 2006.

A couple of other Songfactors I've spoken to agree with me that we're tired of seeing the same old songs in the Songfacts Daily and Weekly Top Tens.

What do you think ? How about we start our own. No obscure Album Tracks please.

Two nominations per person and then we take a democratic consensus to narrow them down to 10. We'll see how much support the thread receives, and then decide on how often the Top Ten appears. It mightn't even get off the ground.

I just think we are overdoing the Album Tracks. Maybe other people don't find some of the Tracks as obscure as I do, of course.

I haven't discussed it with Lucky or Farin, but I'm sure they won't mind me expressing my opinion.

Goodnight All. :)