Now Im ready to close my eyes

And now Im ready to close my mind

And now Im ready to feel your hand

And lose my heart on the burning sands

And now I wanna be your dog

And now I wenna be your dog

Now I wanna be your dog

Well cmon

So Floyd.....how did it go...which song did you choose? Did it work?

My best result was with 'Fool If You Think It's Over' (Chris Rea's version)...front door to nookey in about 2 minutes flat (so, about 5 minutes in all then? :blush: , anticipating BF's reply here).

Recently...Made Up Lovesong by the Guillemots has proved a winner.

What happened? Tell us do. :)

Edited by Guest
Overestimated sexual prowess

Quick update and more advice.The lovely lady has succumbed to my wit and charm and we have been out four times now.Trouble now is having been married for the last 12 years and out of the game so to speak,Is it the fifth date where i try to slip my hand under her shirt or should i have done this by now.

Ok now may be a good time to put on ZZ TOP's Pearl Necklace and take it from there....

:googly: Saucepot. ;) Well, if he isn't going to end up playing Willy and the Hand Jive by himself I think a bit of hand on shirt action is required by about now. But, to what soundtrack?

I Want To Make Free (Queen)?

Love Shirts (Everley Bros)?

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coco-nuts (various)?

Keep us informed of the progress (or lack of it)!

;)

Edited by Guest

Quick update and more advice.The lovely lady has succumbed to my wit and charm and we have been out four times now.Trouble now is having been married for the last 12 years and out of the game so to speak,Is it the fifth date where i try to slip my hand under her shirt or should i have done this by now.

Well, we don't even know whether you've snogged yet. If not, it might be a bit presumptuous to start tittilating her tumblers.

If you've smooched, but not gone any further, you might try kissing her gently on the neck. If she emits an ecstatic moan, this could be the right moment to take a chance on juggling with her jumper-puppies.

Jimmy Buffett had the right idea....Lets Get Drunk and...

or Queen with Get Down Make Love....

or from the one and only James Brown, Get Up (I feel like being a) Sex Machine

she should get the message with these...if not might be time to move on to another chick... :grin:

Jeez, whatever happened to the art of seduction??? This strikes me as a high-risk strategy that nails his colours rather too firmly to the mast. ;) We don't even know whether she's up for it yet.

My suggestion: invite her round for a meal: something which can be prepared in advance. Not a microwave ready-meal, no. Something that will take an hour or so to heat up in the oven, or can be left bubbling on a low-heat. Have a couple of bottles of wine; one ready to drink, the other chilling or "breathing" (depending whether white or red). A good hour or so before you intend to eat, retire to the lounge, where you have primed an album of sultry, sensual music, but which betrays no overt intention. Suggestion: Ingrid Chavez "May 19th 1991". Ideal conditions for a giggle, a smooch and well...who knows where it might lead?

Do you have a two-seater settee? You could try sitting down first, then, as she's making to sit down, (just for a laugh), hutch up so that she accidentally lands on top of you.

This way, if you get a bit fresh, perhaps a bit ahead of yourself (in your lady-friends perception), you always have the "I don't know what came over me, I just find you so damned irresistible" stuff to fall back on.

Alternatively, since the lady is a music fan, have you considered inviting her round for an exclusive disco,(just the two of you)? Same deal with the wine, but then: dim the lights, switch on the disco ball (a kids' disco ball can be procured for as little as £15 new, even cheaper on Ebay), boogie on to a prepared mix CD of disco/funk/soul classics, some of which may have suggestive raunchy content; this is where JB's "Sex Machine" might come into its own. However: treat these as a bit of fun, rather than a rutting ritual. Try not to get too knackered, slip a disc, etc. About 45 minutes in to the Mix-disc, the cunningly primed 12" version of Donna Summer's "Love To Love You, Baby" will have her eating out of your hand. If you don't at least get to squeeze her buns, kiss the neck, cup her Bristols, etc. now, then let's face it, it probably aint gonna happen.

Just slip it in subtly and Bob's yer uncle. ;)

BF You are clearly getting some sort of vicarious thrill from this thread. I, on the other hand, am proferring sound advice from the perspective of the altruistic and sexually secure savant.

Please temper your incontinent fantasies with a little restraint....Blue Fish may read this!

;)

Edited by Guest
not rude enough to BF

Oh, really? A "vicarious thrill", eh? And there was I thinking I was showing a friendly, helpful interest.

At least I'm not exploiting the thread to crow about my own sexual prowess, taking every opportunity to highlight the ease of past conquests. Oh, yes, don't think we haven't noticed the trend...

For "altruistic and sexually secure savant", read "irredeemably smug twat". }:(