if you like "_____" you might like "______"

Batman

i shall provide videos

If you like the Beatles and Electric Light Orhestra, you might like the Apples in Stereo.

If you like jazz, especially that of the "cool" variety, you might like madlib

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3FEinac7X4U

If you like Gorillaz you might like Deltron 3030 (a group made up of del tha funkee homosapien, kid koala, and dan "the automator" nakamura. The automator produced their first album, and del rapped on "clint eastwood")

If you like Phil Collins, you might like getting a root canal without anesthesia, from a blind dentist.

If you like Blink 182, you might like shaving your head with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.

If you like Barbra Streisand, you might like grooming your underarm hair with an electric hedge trimmer while taking a sitz bath.

If you like Dave Matthews Band, you might like slowly sticking crocheting needles in and out of your eyes while standing in an elevator listening over and over to the Muzak version of "Ants Marching".

If you like Ace Of Base, you might like eating thumbtacks and washing it down with a nice warm pint of battery acid.

If you like Whitesnake, you might like tying one end of a rope to a doorknob and the other end to your nutsack and then slamming the door repeatedly until you pass out from the pain.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :jester:

If you like Dave Matthews Band, you might like slowly sticking crocheting needles in and out of your eyes while standing in an elevator listening over and over to the Muzak version of "Ants Marching".

I haven't heard that version yet. I'll have to check it out. :)

If you like Phil Collins, you might like getting a root canal without anesthesia, from a blind dentist.

If you like Blink 182, you might like shaving your head with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.

If you like Barbra Streisand, you might like grooming your underarm hair with an electric hedge trimmer while taking a sitz bath.

If you like Ace Of Base, you might like eating thumbtacks and washing it down with a nice warm pint of battery acid.

If you like Whitesnake, you might like tying one end of a rope to a doorknob and the other end to your nutsack and then slamming the door repeatedly until you pass out from the pain.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :jester:

:crazy: I actully like at least three of these artists.....if you'd forgive me for calling them artists.....

1. If you like Duran Duran, you will like Japan - yet it usually doesn't work the other way around.

2. If you like Kraftwerk, you will undoubtedly like Yellow Magic Orchestra... and probably Telex.

3. If you like Depeche Mode, you might like some songs by Camouflage.

4. If you like OMD's vocals, you might like some songs by Chris Isaak.

5. If you like Chris Isaak, you might like some songs by Morrissey/The Smiths.

6. If you like the album Movement by NewOrder, you will like Section 25.

7. If you like The Pet Shop Boys, you'll probably like a lot of Italodisco ranging from Savage, Gazebo to Modern Talking :rockon:

8. If you like Suede, you will like Kent.

9. If you like Radiohead, you will like Aqualung and Travis.

10. If you like Mono, you will like Jeanette.

If you like Celine Dion singing AC/DC's "You Shook Me (All Night Long)" then you would like the duet of Phil Collins and William Shatner performing their version of Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog" while having your genitals pierced with a wooden spike and a sledgehammer.

7. If you like The Pet Shop Boys, you'll probably like a lot of Italodisco ranging from Savage, Gazebo to Modern Talking :rockon:

please tell me that I did NOT just see the words "Modern Talking" with a ":rockon:" in the same sentence...

:crazy: :doh: