Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I love this one, Martin!! :) :) :)

I never heard it before nor the band...

I could vote for it if there´s not 10 Airplane/Stones/Françoise Hardy/Gainsbourg nominations... :cool:

glad you like it :)

I nominated Alright by the same band a couple months ago,

because I thought some people would like it... it sounds like it's straight from the 60s imho :grin:

Without listening, just a quick run through for the songs I know, Jimi, yes, Seger, yes, Tommy James, yes, Carlos Santana, yes! :)

C,S,N...probably not, Chumbawumba... oh no! :) It's not a bad song, but I probably wouldn't put it in the ten. Good Lord, what an earworm it is though!! :)

A couple of early 70's goodies:

I Can Help ~ Billy Swan

Mr Big Stuff ~ Jean Knight (lots of "Awwwww's in the video, if you want to watch it)

I'm in a 70's mood:

Watching The River Run ~ Loggins & Messina ( I love their harmonies)

Edited by Guest

This one is funny... I might vote for it... :cool:

I don´t like Wall of Voodoo...nor this song... :P

I like this one, Laurie, but it will depend on the other nominations... :cool:

Yes... :thumbsup:

Lucky: Billy Swan could get my vote, but not Jean Knight... and I don´t like much the L&M song...

I was going to nominate Purple Rain by Prince for the next ten but they removed the video from youtube. I hate it when they do that :mad:

I used to have it on cd but I bet I can't find the cd either :mad: would you guys have voted for it? If so I might try to find the cd :grin:

Laurie: Samba Pa Ti by Santana is one of my favorites by him and yes I would vote for it. I was thinking about nominating it a while back but didn't think it stood a chance because it is an instrumental. I was waiting for a special ten for instrumentals to nominate it :grin:

Edited by Guest