Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will nominate"You Belong To Me" - Carly Simon

"See Me, Feel Me" (Tommy) - The Who(*)

Fin, would you believe I don´t know what´s the name of this track? I have two "Tommy" Lps, the cd, the Woodstock album, the cd, the video, etc... :laughing: maybe I should get up and check but then someone might pick up the computer I´m sharing... :cool:

Gotta Serve Somebody ~ Mr. Bob Dylan

I am not voting for this one, Laurie... :P

...but I might vote for this one... ;)

"See Me, Feel Me" (Tommy) - The Who(*)

Fin, would you believe I don´t know what´s the name of this track? I have two "Tommy" Lps, the cd, the Woodstock album, the cd, the video, etc... :laughing: maybe I should get up and check but then someone might pick up the computer I´m sharing... :cool:

See Me Feel Me is quite alright. :grin: It's only a part of We're Not Gonna Take It anyway, and different people use different names... See Me Feel Me, Listening To You, See Me Feel Me/Listening To You... it's no official song as such anyway because strictly speaking it's only half a song (on my deluxe edition of Tommy they split it up though, thirty years later... We're Not Gonna Take It is one song, See Me Feel Me/Listening To You another one... Tommy's got 25 tracks there).

Anyway, long story short, See Me Feel Me is as correct as it gets. ;)

And of course I'm going to vote for it! 10 points guaranteed. :grin:

Edited by Guest

Well, with school out for the next two weeks, I'll be sure to get on your nerves. But just before you kick me out, take a look at my overflow of choices:

Digging In The Dirt ~ Peter Gabriel

Message In A Bottle ~ The Police

Dead Babies ~ Alice Cooper

I Thank You ~ ZZ Top

Excitable Boy ~ Warren Zevon

Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) ~ Neil Young

I’ve Seen All Good People ~ Yes

:headphones: