Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm an unashamed Abba fan too and agree they should be there !!!

Which one will we go for ? They had a lot of songs that were big Hits in Australia and New Zealand that only went moderately well elsewhere..

e.g. 'Fernando" was #1 here for 15 weeks (yep !) and 'Mamma Mia' #1 for 12 weeks. I suppose for Worldwide popularity 'Dancing Queen' might be the one to go for. I know both 'Waterloo' and "Knowing Me, Knowing You' have missed out in our Ten before.

:headphones:

Twist and Shout ~ The Beatles

I forgot how much I liked this song...heard it the other day in the car, and I cranked it...good video too... :P

Farin...Yikes!...scary video, but the music was pretty good....It would depend on the other nominations for me though...

Dap...I love The Kinks!

Feist..I don't care for too much...

Abba...Maybe

San Jose....Oh yeah, all the way!

Edited by Guest

I would definitely consider voting for these ones:

Immigration Man- Graham Nash & David Crosby (Not one of my favorites by them but would definitely consider it.

Melanie-Look What They've Done to My Song, Ma (Love just about anything from Melanie. Candles in the Rain is my Favorite one tho.)

Do You Know The Way To San Jose (Remember singing this one in my teens. Loved it.)

Dear Mr Fantasy- Traffic live (One of my all time favs from Traffic)

The others listed I'll have to check because I either haven't heard them or don't remember them.

This is one I am considering. I know alot of people here aren't huge rap or hiphop fans. Can't really say I am either but I really like this song. Give it a listen and let me know what you think ok :crazy:

Ghetto Cowboy