Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

completely out of the blue, you can't apply for that

I was posting a bit in the support forums, like many other users do, and someone of the staff or Mods seemed to like my style... or so

and without any previous notice I got contacted by a staff member if I'd be interested :)

• 3 months later...

For last.fm members:

today (well, every Friday really) there's going to be a quiz with the potential of winning a free one month subscription :) if anyone's interested, give a shout

EDIT: well, no shouts, but if you want to try your luck: here it is... you have until 6am GMT (roughly 12 hours from now)

Edited by Guest
edited

lol, when I first heard it I didn't recognise it - and I knew what song he used :D :D

btw, if that's the only question left for you... I'll just say, we can't really prevent people from downloading the song and have them playing around on audacity with it (past winners admitted to doing just that) :angel: ;)

yeah, the link is directly to an mp3 that gets played in your browser... 'save page as' will download it

and that info is not cheating, because if you followed the games in the last weeks you could already know that... as I said some participants openly admitted to getting the answer exactly like that :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, WHAT? You can't compare Twitter and Tumblr they serve two COMPLETELY different purposes. Tumblr is a proper BLOGGING PLATFORM for pity's sake.

Now Twitter/Facebook is a legitimate debate. Tumblr/Posterous is a legitimate debate. But Twitter/Tumblr is just - ... where did you even get that from? How would you even begin to draw a comparison? :stars: :stars: :doh: