Fantasy Baseball III : A New Beginning ?!

Kevin

Hey all ,

Very early now , but just taking a tentative survey of who's intesrested in playing this coming season . As well , there are lots of opportunities to hurl tomatoes and complain about what you didn't like ( structurally-wise ), or possibly did like last season ! Simply whining that Sammy likely cheated ( somehow ) and waxed us all , or comments to that effect - will be ignored ( unless they strike a chord with me , too ! ) . Pitchers and catchers report !

Kevin

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well , there's a bunch of gus, see , and someone throws the ball and they try and hit it - maybe for a single base , a double , or a triple , or , at best , a home run , but they have to stay there if they can't make it to the next base ... Next guy up , then . 3 outs and you've had it- other team bats .... what am I doing ?! :doh: Check it out - it's alot easier than cricket . and no one takes a tea break ! " Don't Tread On Me !"... :crazy:

So this is played with real players, right? I'm sure this has been asked a dozen times before but I still don't have a clue how this works.

Well seek when I first heard about it, I asked "So do I get to bat?"..... :grin: I played last year..it was kind of fun....even though I didn't know what the heck I was doing!