What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm addicted to Groupon. They have some unbelievable deals. I've gotten a massage, boot camp, paint-your-own pottery, salon, and multiple food deals from them.

You mean, like...several things you never would've purchased in the first place, had you not had coupons? Sooooo...it actually cost you a few hundred dollars.

(JFTR: I signed up for Groupons the other day, too. Didn't buy anything yet, though.)

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :D

You mean, like...several things you never would've purchased in the first place, had you not had coupons? Sooooo...it actually cost you a few hundred dollars.

mmmmm yes and no. It's stuff I have wanted to try for a long time (professional massage - who wouldn't??) but couldn't afford to pay $100 for. So when the Groupon comes out for $25, I say ThankyouverymuchIwill. :grin:

Maybe it's just me but I've always thought that stuffed peppers taste better as left-overs.

Laurie, you must be a great cook!

Right now, I'm enjoying a fruit plate that includes fresh blueberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries and cashews.

A cup of organic green tea washes it down rather nicely.

Leftovers of a casserole I made that I saw in a magazine -- it's beef stew meat cooked in one large can of cream of mushroom soup, with a large onion, red bell pepper, one large bag of baby spinach and two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. You can serve it over mashed potatoes, noodles, rice....it's up to you.

It's mighty delish!