Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

^

Oh, no... :P

I don´t like those huge places, I just want to get what I need and leave. I used to visit malls every day with my friends when I was young though... and I did enjoy it.

Do you prefer little shops?

V

^ Looks like nobody here came up with anything. Ha! :P Uhhh... just tell her you can still stand her. That's about the best thing.

< Broke Dale's nail with a pail containing a snail failing to deliver mail in a terrible gale. It was on sale.

v I just know you're gonna say something, so please, just save us all the trouble.

^^^

For a second anniversary... just like for the first one.

I never celebrated Valentines, exept for the cards I used to get from my male co-workers, who were all maried and who knew I was taken too. How funny... :P

Do you celebate Valentine´s Day?

V

Well , hush my mouth for typing and posting too quick ... ( I'm still on dial-up and have to type twice as fast as others just to keep up ! )

My wife is eating caviar off my private stash of Havana cigars ( the box of course , I was too lazy/sick to wash the dishes today ! ) :smirk:

Don't worry , Joe though - the 'image ' is still 'on the house ' ! ;)